The Harbor Waterfront Resort, located in Central Florida, is the ideal setting for your vacation or your retirement home. Located on the 4,597 acre Lake Rosalie, near Lake Wales FL, we offer a relaxing and care-free atmosphere. From boating and fishing, to our convenient and modern facilities, our Resort lets you cast away your worries!
We offer homes for rent, sale, or lease with option to buy. Our quaint cottages are reasonably priced and are stocked and ready for your move in. The Harbor Waterfront Resort also offers reasonably priced boat slips for boaters and fishermen, with an easy access boat ramp right next door!
Summer Rates: May through September 2017
Cottages (1 bed / 1 bath)
Club Rate: $21.00 + $3.00 day Electric
Weekly: $128.50 + metered Electric
Monthly: $322.00 + metered Electric
Electric is metered at .15 per Kwh
6 Month pricing breakdown on Cottage (1 bed / 1 bath)
Winter Rates: October 2017 through April 2018
1 Month: $1450.00
2 Months: $1400.00 per month
3 Months: $1350.00 per month
4 Months: $1300.00 per month
5 Months: $1250.00 per month
6 Months: $1200.00 per month
Weekly: $249.00 + metered Electric
1 Month: $615.00 + metered Electric
2 Months: $980.00 + metered Electric
3 Month: $1425.00 + metered Electric
$440 per month thereafter + metered Electric
Electric is metered at .15 per Kwh
HOMES FOR SALE OR RENT
Rental rates and home sales prices are in the individual listings.
Ensuring Everybody Enjoys Their Experience at The Harbor Waterfront Resort!
Long-stay residents are provided with the resort’s official rules. This list of guidelines and rules is provided online to generally outline our expectation to a potential newcomer.
1. Observe the 5 mph speed limit, regardless of what type of vehicle (car, golf cart, bicycle, etc.).
2. Obey the one-way signs on our lanes.
3. Observe the quiet hours between 10:00PM to 8:00AM.
4. Check-out time is noon.
5. Use plastic bags for garbage, seal them and place them in the dumpsters. Trash cannot be left at the sites. Dumpsters are located at the entrance/exit area, next to the laundromat.
6. Please recycle. Flatten cardboard boxes.
7. Please keep the resort litter-free and neat.
8. Vehicles must be parked in designated parking areas, off the roadway.
9. All residents and overnight guests must register at the office.
10. Swim at your own risk. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Parents are responsible for their children at all times.
11. Management assumes no liability for personal injury, theft, fire, damage to car or home, or loss from any cause.
12. Park boats, trailers, dollies, etc., in our off-site parking area.
13. Vehicle repair is not allowed on site. Dumping of motor oil on Resort property or in garbage is prohibited.
14. Smoking is not permitted in the public buildings or in close proximity to the doorways. Please properly dispose of cigarette butts.
15.Garden hoses must have a nozzle.
16. Please respect other lots, homes, and residents.
17. Use of firearms, fireworks, weapons, air guns, etc. are strictly prohibited and will cause immediate eviction.
Persons failing to observe Resort guidelines and rules will be asked to leave.
The Harbor Waterfront Resort Welcomes Pets & Their Responsible Owners!
1. Copies of immunization records and rabies tags must be on file in the office.
2. Cats and dogs are permitted and must be kept on a short leash (no longer than 16 feet) under control of their owners and must not disturb neighbors.
3. All droppings must be picked up and placed in a plastic bag before depositing in the garbage.
4. Food and water bowls cannot be placed outside, as this attracts wild animals.
5. Pets must be attended when outside.
6. Although we enjoy pets, they’re prohibited from being inside our Community buildings.